Plumbing | Electrical | Fire Protection
Skilled and experienced plumbers and electricians who can assist you with any of your plumbing, electrical or fire protection needs, anywhere on the Sunshine Coast
plumbing services sunshine coast
welcome to synergy trades group
Synergy Trades Group has the go-to plumbing services Sunshine Coast residents trust. We’ve got the best local plumbers, electricians, and fire protection contractors servicing the Sunshine Coast and surrounds.
For emergency electrical service, expect our expert electrician in Sunshine Coast to deliver superb service. For emergency plumbing services, trust our professional plumbers to get the job done excellently. Choose the best electrical, fire protection, and plumbing services Sunshine Coast has to offer. Choose Synergy Trades Group.
Local, Quality Services
Synergy Trades Group has a team of experienced, licenced and qualified professionals dedicated to providing you with quality electrical, fire protection, and plumbing services Sunshine Coast residents have come to rely on.
Work With the Experts
Why Choose Synergy Trades Group
Synergy Trades Group is a family owned and operated business based on the Sunshine Coast. With over 70 years combined experience, we are highly regarded by our clients for our superior service, high-quality work and honest pricing.
What Our Clients say
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Mixer taps are the most common style of taps used in houses and businesses. Rather than having individual hot and cold taps, a mixer tap is just one lever tap that “mixes” the hot and cold water supplies providing water at the desired temperature depending on the position of the lever.
Blockages prevent water and waste products from flowing freely down the pipe. Drains can become blocked for a number of reasons, including:
- Build up of solidified fat / grease
- Build up of soap scum / hair
- Low quality toilet paper
- Flushing baby wipes or wet wipes
- Broken, collapsed or damaged pipe
- Tree root entry
- Foreign objects caught in the drain (toilet cleaner cages, rocks, toys or jewellery)
A DIY drain clearing remedy might work in the short term, however only a qualified plumber has the tools, equipment and experience to properly clear your blocked drain. Depending on the cause and severity of the blockage, our plumbers can use a number of tools/piece of equipment, including:
- Drain Camera Inspection
- Hydro Jetter Drain Cleaning
- Rigid FlexShaft Drain Clearing
Using a hydro jetter is the most common method to professionally clear a blocked drain. A high pressure hose pumps water at 5000 PSI to clear obstructions from the drain, while shooting a stream of water backwards to propel the jetter head forwards. It is the best tool to cut and clear blockages and tree roots. It works quickly and efficiently which minimises the cost to the property owner.
“Backflow” is the flow of water back in to the drinking water supply. A backflow prevention device stops unwanted water entering our water supply, protecting is from drinking or using contaminated water. Backflow Prevention Devices must be registered with Council upon installation and tested annually by a licenced and endorsed plumber.
A Water Efficiency Certificate is a formal certification that a property is water efficient. The certificate enables landlords to pass on the full water consumption charges (including bulk water charges) to tenants provided the minimum criteria have been met. These requirements are:
- The rental property must be individually metered;
- All of the internal cold water taps in the rental property (except those serving a bath) are to deliver a maximum of 9 litres of water per minute;
- All shower heads in the rental property are to have a maximum flow rate of 9 litres per minute; and
- All the toilets in the rental property are to be dual flush, with the maximum flush volume of the full flush to be 6.5 litres, and the maximum for the half flush being 3.5 litres. Additionally, they must have a maximum average flush volume of 4 litres (based on the average of 1 full flush and 4 half flushes).
More information on water charges for rental properties is available at https://www.rta.qld.gov.au/forms-resources/factsheets/water-charging-fact-sheet
- Broken, perished or rusted roof screws
- Blocked gutters and downpipes
- Rusted roof sheets
- Broken or cracked roof tiles
- Non-compliant roof – wrong roof material or incorrectly installed